Bosch GTS 10 J 254mm Table Saw with Leg Stand - PACKAGE DEAL
Customers Also Bought
High performance saw and GTA 600 leg stand. The saw is a compact and powerful soft start table saw designed for trade and home users, in the workshop and on site, fitted with an all steel lightweight base for durability. Impressive range of features and cut with a cleverly designed extending table with calibrated scales, cutting up to 460mm width (thin workpiece fence also supplied), precise Squarelock™ rip fence and mitre fence, 1,800W motor with soft start and overload protection. Blade tilt range 47°-0°-2° with quick adjustment, height adjusted with a front hand wheel. There is on-board storage for cables, blades and other accessories so you have everything to hand. Integrated handles on the machine base frame make it easy to transport and store. Supplied with 24T tungsten tipped saw blade, 60mm-40mm dust adaptor, mitre fence and push stick.
The GTA 600 folding legstand height is 602mm making a working height with the saw bench fitted of 935mm. The saw bench clips simply to the stand without the need for any additional tools.
- High performance, precise and compact with many features
- 1,800W motor with soft start and overload protection
- Durable, all steel lightweight base with built-in handles
- Expanding aluminium table top cut width up to 460mm
- 47°-0-2° blade tilt (depth 79mm at 90°, 56mm at 45°)
- Precise Squarelock™ rip fence, clear calibrations and quick set-up
- Storage areas for cable, spare blades and fences etc.
- Supplied with TCT saw blade, mitre fence and push stick, dust adaptor
- Folding legstand gives 935mm overall working height
- 3 year warranty available (registration required)
This applies to all professional blue power tools and measuring instruments from Bosch. The warranty excludes high-frequency tools, production cordless screwdrivers and pneumatic tools, supplied accessories, battery packs and chargers.