Bosch Impact Control Screwdriver Bits Mixed PH & PZ 25mm
Customers Also Viewed
Frequently Bought Together
These Bosch Impact Control bits are as tough as it gets. The bits are fully impact rated and suitable for use in high torque impact drivers. They will last up to ten-times the longer than standard impact bits. The bits are S2 Modified Steel with an extended torsion zone, which absorbs peaks in torque, greatly reducing breakage.
This set of eight bits comes in a Bosch Pick and Click system holder, which keeps the bits secure when not in use. The holder can be used alone or easily clicked into the Bosch Pick and Click Cases M or L for replacement or replenishment.
This set comprises eight 25mm long 1/4" hex bits 1 x Ph1, 3 x Ph2, 1 x Ph3, 2 x Pz2 and 1 x Pz3.
- Super tough impact rated bits
- 10 times life of standard impact bits
- Suitable for use in high torque impact drivers
- Specially heat treated torson zone
- 25mm long 1/4" hex bits for all screw driving needs
- Supplied in Pick and Click system holder
- 1 x Ph1, 3 x Ph2, 1 x Ph3, 2 x Pz2 and 1 x Pz3