Crown 5 Piece Cryo M42 Woodturning Tool Set
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
With their M42 blades and well-shaped ash handles, these tools will become firm favourites. This unique set comprises a 19mm roughing gouge, 9.5mm spindle and 9.5mm bowl gouges, 4.8mm diamond parting tool and a 19mm skew chisel.
Turning tools made with cryogenically treated M42 cobalt HSS will give you a lifetime of good service and by their very nature ensure you spend more time at the lathe and less time at the sharpening station. The M42 steel gives you a tool with unrivalled edge retention and the ultimate tool life. M42 is a premium, high-speed steel alloy with molybdenum and 8% cobalt. One of its most significant properties is high wear resistance even on tough and abrasive timbers. The cutting edges on tools made from M42 high-speed steel stay sharp and hard even after prolonged hard usage.
- 19mm roughing gouge and 19mm skew chisel
- 9.5mm spindle and 9.5mm bowl gouges
- 4.8mm diamond parting tool
- M42 HSS cobalt steel for ultimate tool life
- Cryogenic treatment for increased edge retention
- Excellent choice offering many years of good service
- Well balanced with comfortably shaped ash handles