ModelCraft Chasing Hammer
Customers Also Bought
Getting the right hammer for the job can be frustrating, especially when it comes to specialist hammers. Many crafts require a tool with a greater level of control and precision, so having the right tool for the job is doubly important. This type of chasing hammer, also called a repoussé hammer, is an essential tool in a jeweller’s toolbox. The hammer will shape the metal precisely and accurately and is a great tool for forming and raising shapes from sheet metal. The highly polished face has a large striking area and the slight dome prevents unwanted marks. The carefully shaped wooden handle is comfortable to hold and the rounded end helps with control.
Weight 142g(5oz), head 28mm, length 250mm.
- Quality forged and polished steel head
- Carefully shaped varnished hardwood handle
- Versatile hammer for working sheet metal
- Also known as a repoussé hammer
- For striking, smoothing or flattening metal
- The right tool for the job