PROXXON TSG 250/E Disc Sander
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
A fine, accurate disc sander with variable electronic speed control from 250 to 750rpm. Sands long edges, end sections, radii, mitres and by turning workpiece over - accurate flat surfaces at right angles. Used on soft and hard woods, non-ferrous metals, steel, plastics (Plexiglass and fibreglass), cork and rubber. Includes chart for recommended speeds on different materials. Main body made from ribbed die-cast aluminium. The table is made from an aluminium extrusion profile with an accurate T slot to precisely guide the mitre fence. It also tilts 15° inwards and 45° outwards (a scale facilitates accurate adjustment). The 250mm machined backing disc is driven by a twin ball bearing spindle. Standard, commercially available sanding discs fix firmly and can be replaced quickly. A dust collection adaptor for attaching a vacuum cleaner/dust extractor is included. 230V with drive via toothed belt (reduction ratio 7.3:1). Maximum sanding height 135mm, table 275 x 105mm. Supplied with a mitre fence and two each of sanding discs 100grit and 240grit. Overall size without table 330 x 280 x 230mm.
- Electronic speed control 250 - 750 m/min
- Includes chart for recommended speeds on different materials
- Main body of ribbed die-cast aluminium
- Aluminium extrusion table with a precise T slot
- Table tilts 15° inwards & 45° outwards
- Disc diameter 250mm.
- Dust collection adaptor included
- Supplied with mitre fence and 2 each sanding discs of 100 grit and 240 grit