Shokunin Japanese Jushi Tenon Saw - 180mm
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
The Shokunin Jushi Saw is a must for accurate dovetail cuts. It has a stiff back spine supporting a blade only 0.3mm thick. Effectively the Jushi is a small Dozuki (tenon) saw with fine rip cutting teeth. This ultra thin, fine toothed saw blade allows precise, thin kerf, tear-free cuts.
The Jushi is virtually indispensable for cutting dovetail joints, making precise cuts along the grain and for maximum control in detail work. Impulse hardening of the cutting edge greatly increases the durability of the teeth. The tooth profile and hardening make this saw perfect for cutting plastics. It cuts a variety of plastics from hard acrylic to PVC pipes, ideal for plumbers.
The blade features a micro thin nickel coating, which minimises friction and protects against corrosion. The easy-grip handle is comfortable and slip proof, with a gently contoured surface. The blade is 0.3mm thick, 180mm long with a 40mm depth of cut. The crosscut teeth have a 1.5mm pitch (17tpi), overall length 400mm. Replacement blades are available.
- Stiff back, ultra thin blade only 0.3mm thick
- Impulse hardened cutting edge increased durability
- Very effective cutting plastics, hard acrylic to PVC pipes
- Ideal saw for the plumbing trade
- Nickel plating for minimal friction and rust protection
- Easy-grip, slip proof, contoured handle
- Replacement blades available