UJK 20mm Cutter & Split Stop Collar For Parf Guide System
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
This cutter bores an exact 20mm hole as required by the UJK Parf Guide System. The distinctive design ensures an exceptionally clean hole. This bit will help you produce dozens of multifunction benchtops (MFT).
It has tungsten carbide tips for a long lasting working life. The cutting head has a sharp pointed 3mm guide pin to locate in the pilot hole. This leading spike helps to keep it running true through the pilot holes. Twin spurs cut clean entry and exit holes. The main cutting edges remove the waste and their angle produces a shear cutting action at the sides. This action ensures the sides of the hole are a clean and snug fit for the Bench Dogs.
Precision grinding of the round part of the shank guarantees an exact fit in the guide bush of the Parf Guide Block. The top of the shank is 1/4" hex universal fitting suitable for all 1/4" hex quick change systems including the Festool CENTROTEC. This feature greatly simplifies the process of moving the Parf Guide Block from one hole to the next. Importantly, it prevents the shank becoming burred by a drill chuck. Any such burrs could cause a problem when inserting the shank into the guide bush.
- Replacement cutter for the UJK Parf Guide System
- Distinctive design ensures an exceptionally clean hole
- Tungsten carbide tips for a long lasting working life
- Integral 3mm guide pin to locate in the pilot hole
- Twin spurs for clean entry and exit holes
- Precision ground shank with 1/4" hex universal fitting
- Suitable for all 1/4" hex quick-change systems including Festool CENTROTEC