UJK Straight Edge With Metric Scale
Customers Also Viewed
Frequently Bought Together
This a high quality anodised aluminium straight edge, 968mm long, 47mm wide and ground on both edges with a tolerance of 0.1mm across the length. Its main intended uses are for checking the straightness of lengths of timber or surfaces and checking machine tables or alignment. It makes a great tool for calibrating jointer or thickness planer tables and aligning fences.
The hourglass cross section with its central ribbed finger groove makes it easy to handle. The straight edge will stand on its 10mm wide reference face. The opposite edge has a bevel down to 2.5mm for easy reading. Both edges feature a scale beginning at zero on the right hand side. It has a hanging hole at one end for safe storage when not in use.
- High quality anodised aluminium straight edge
- Tolerance of 0.1mm across the length
- 968mm long with millimetre scales on both edges
- 47mm wide and ground on both edges
- Use for checking straightness of timber or surfaces
- Ideal tool for use with jointer or thickness planer tables
- Hourglass cross section for ease of handling
- Stands unsupported on its 10mm wide reference face
- 2.5mm bevelled edge for easy reading.
- Hanging hole for safe storage when not in use