Axminster Craft 150mm Nylon Abrasive Wheel Plain Bore - Medium
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
The mops consist of an unwoven web of nylon fibres, with a coating of aluminium oxide abrasive particles. The nylon web is both highly flexible and strong with a long working life. Gradual wear exposes new abrasive material, giving a constant and effective abrasive action.
The medium grade removes marks left by the coarse moping or scratches from hand sanding. They are very useful in the preparation of a metal surface at the beginning of the polishing process. The nylon’s flexibility allows you to use these mops on curved surfaces. They are great for further smoothing and refining the surface. Medium nylon abrasive mops are ideal for creating a satin finish on stainless steel etc.
These mops have a 12.7mm (1/2") plain bore, designed for direct mounting onto the Axminster Craft AC150BB 150mm buffing machine. They can, of course fit onto any similarly designed 12.7mm (1/2") or 13mm shaft. They are not suitable for use with a pigtail type mounting. The thickness of these mops is approximately 45mm.
Wear eye protection.
- Non-woven nylon, coated with aluminium oxide
- Open structure: no clogging up
- Flexible, will conform to curved surfaces
- Prepare a surface prior to the start of polishing
- Medium grade, for blending and scratch removal
- Use in the restoration and revival of old tools
- Produce a satin or matt finish on metal
- 12.7mm plain bore, for direct mounting onto a shaft
- Wear eye protection