Super Fine Polishing & Honing Paste 250g
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
Legend has it that there is a level of finish beyond mirror-finish; a surface so reflective, the legend says it looks black. We cannot guarantee the super fine grade will achieve this, but it does produce a very highly refined surface.
This white siliceous earth compound is suitable for high precision and final polishing applications. Use it after the fine grade on steel, stainless steel, chrome, aluminium, brass and copper. Apply the polish liberally with a soft cloth, working in a circular motion, then buff with a clean cloth to a super bright finish. It works perfectly on acrylic and polyester pen blanks. After sanding with Micro-Mesh, apply liberally with a soft cloth at a low to medium speed range. The results are truly amazing. You can also use it to burnish friction polish on the lathe. Tip: always use top quality soft microfibre cloths for your final buffing.
- Helps produce a very highly refined surface
- White, ultra fine, siliceous earth compound
- Suitable for high precision and final polishing applications
- Use on steel, stainless steel, chrome, aluminium, brass and copper
- Apply liberally with a soft cloth or microfibre cloth
- Works perfectly on acrylic and polyester pen blanks
- Use it to burnish friction polish on the lathe