Axminster Professional Twist & Fix 100mm Looseleaf Polishing Mop
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
These 100mm diameter looseleaf mops have a 12mm bore for mounting onto the Ultimate Edge Twist & Fix arbor.
These mops consist of layered cotton material left unstitched for a softer working surface. Use these mops with the finest compounds for final polishing and high glossing on steel and stainless steel. They are the mop of choice for first stage and final finishing of non-ferrous metals such as brass and copper.
For best results use separate mops for each different compound, mark each mop using a felt tip pen with the type of compound used.
Sold in pairs, both need to be used together when used with the Twist & Fix arbour.
- Unstitched for a softer working surface
- Versatile mop dependant on type of compound used
- Mounts directly onto the Ultimate Edge Twist & Fix arbor
- First stage polishing on copper, brass, gold, silver
- Final finishing on ferrous metals: steel, stainless steel
- Final finishing on non-ferrous metals: brass and copper