Bosch Carbide MultiMax Curved Blade PAII 52 APT (Starlock Plus)
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
Starlock PAII 52 APT MultiMax Precision saw blade offers precise cuts in a wide variety of materials. It features carbide teeth, giving it exceptional wear resistance even when cutting abrasive materials such as fibreglass. The PAII 52 APT will last up to 30 times longer than a comparable BiM or HSS blade.
The 52mm curved cutting edge (Curved-Tec) also adds to the longer service life and makes plunge cutting a much smoother operation. The PAII 52 APT will cut through sheet metal and abrasive materials such as epoxy, GRP, CFC, plasterboard, cement-bonded fibreboard and fibreglass-reinforced plastic, fibreglass and carbon fibre. Width:52mm, cutting depth: 45mm.
The blade is compatible with tools taking Starlock, Starlock Plus and Starlock Max and multi-tools with OIS fitting.
- High quality Bosch Multimax Precision saw blade
- Extra long life span due to carbide teeth
- CurveTec for smooth and accurate plunge cuts
- MultiMax, suitable for hard abrasive materials
- Cuts fibreglass, carbon fibre, sheet metal
- Width 52mm, cutting depth 45mm
- Compatible with all Starlock and multi-tools with OIS fitting