Bosch PAII 52 APT C-Tec Carbide MultiMax Blade (Starlock Plus)
Customers Also Viewed
Frequently Bought Together
Starlock PAII 52 APT MultiMax Precision saw blade offers precise cuts in a wide variety of materials. It features carbide teeth, giving it exceptional wear resistance even when cutting abrasive materials such as fibreglass. The PAII 52 APT will last up to 30 times longer than a comparable BiM or HSS blade.
The 52mm curved cutting edge (Curved-Tec) also adds to the longer service life and makes plunge cutting a much smoother operation. The PAII 52 APT will cut through sheet metal and abrasive materials such as epoxy, GRP, CFC, plasterboard, cement-bonded fibreboard and fibreglass-reinforced plastic, fibreglass and carbon fibre. Width:52mm, cutting depth: 45mm.
Suitable for use with Starlock Plus oscillating multi-tools.
- Extra long life span due to carbide teeth
- CurveTec for smooth and accurate plunge cuts
- Width 52mm, cutting depth 45mm
- MultiMax, suitable for hard abrasive materials
- Cuts fibreglass, carbon fibre, sheet metal
- Suitable for use with Starlock Plus multi-tools