Bow FeatherPRO Featherboard
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
Featherboards are simple and from a safety point of view indispensable. FeatherPRO is an innovative design that addresses shortcomings found in the vast majority of featherboards.
Instead of rigid feathers, these use closed cell Ethyl Vinyl Acetate (EVA). This material is very tough, highly flexible, resilient and incredibly durable. The secret of the feather’s effectiveness lies in their shape. It ensures constant even pressure for smooth feeding, at the same time virtually eliminating kickback. FeatherPRO offers other advantages; the EVA will not mark or scratch, nor will it damage cutting edges. The high density EVA absorbs vibration to minimise chatter for a cleaner cut. FeatherPRO feathers are thicker and have greater surface contact area, which disperses the pressure over a wider area. The feathers are a replaceable insert and are reversible simply by flipping the insert over.
The main body is a high grade polymer moulding and includes a standard 19mm (3/4") aluminium clamp rail that fits into the mitre slots of table saws or router tables and two large locking knobs. Overall size: 19mm x 220mm x 200mm, with 145mm of travel
An optional Ultralight Feather offers greater control and feedback when feeding more delicate workpieces.
- Innovative design offers improved safety
- High-density EVA feathers, incredibly durable material
- Smooth feeding virtually eliminates kickback
- Will not damage cutting edges
- Dampens vibration for cleaner cuts
- Non Marring, allows high pressure even on delicate surfaces
- Interchangeable and replaceable feathers
- Fits standard 9.5 x 19mm (3/8" x 3/4") mitre slots