DeWALT DCD796P1 Compact Brushless Combi 18V (5.0Ah)
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
DeWALT DCD796P1 Combi Drill 18V features a powerful brushless motor, which can deliver nearly 55% more runtime compared to previous versions. Power comes in the form of a 5.0Ah 18V XR battery giving you a truly high performance machine.
This drill has a 2-speed gearbox and a variable speed trigger offering excellent control whether driving screws or drilling. This combi drill is ideal for drilling wood, masonry, metal and driving screws. At just 190mm overall in length and with a relatively low weight, the DCD796P1 is a useful tool in a tight spot. The ergonomic comfort handle gives a better grip and balance. In dimly lit conditions, the 3-mode LED shines directly on the work area making drilling or screwdriving easier and safer. With a 15-position adjustable torque control, the DCD796P1 offers consistent screwdriving into a variety of materials.
Supplied with one battery, fast charger and a tough TSTAK™ Toolbox II case.
- Powerful brushless motor coupled with 5.0AH battery
- 55% more runtime compared to previous versions
- Drills wood, masonry, metal and drives screws
- High performance machine with 2-speed gearbox
- Variable speed trigger for control when driving screws
- 190mm overall in length excellent in tight spots
- 3-mode LED shines directly on the work area
- 15-position adjustable torque control
- Supplied with one battery, fast charger and TSTAK Toolbox II case
Registration required within four weeks of purchase
The product must be registered by the original DEWALT Product user within 4 Weeks of Purchase by visiting the DEWALT website (DEWALT Product user contact details, tool catalogue number, serial number and date code required). Kits comprising a range of tools are excluded from registration, but individual tools from kits must be registered.
For full terms and conditions click here.
In order to make a claim, you will need to submit proof of purchase to us or an authorised DEWALT repair agent, and the product must display the CE mark.
*Some products are excluded from the 3 year guarantee. A detailed summary of individual product guarantees is available on the DEWALT website.