PROXXON Random Orbital Polisher EP/E
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
This mains powered, random orbit polisher makes short work of adding finishing touches to spot repairs on bodywork. The 11mm stroke of the polisher results in a gleaming swirl free polished finish on painted and uncoated metal surfaces. The unit features continuously variable speed control 800 to 2,600rpm.
The EP/E has a quiet planetary gear in die-cast aluminium housing. The main body is glass-fibre reinforced POLYAMIDE with a soft grip insert for comfort and control. Overall length 270mm. It comes fitted with a 2.3m long power cable.
Supplied in a virtually unbreakable polypropylene storage case with the following accessories: Rubber backing disc with hook and loop fastening, polishing sponge (medium hard), lambswool polishing bonnet, polishing felt (medium hard), 12 x 2,000g sanding discs, microfibre cloth and spanner for tool change.
- Perfect for finishing spot repairs on bodywork
- Swirl free fine finishes on paintwork or bare metal
- 11mm random orbit stroke with variable speed
- Powerful quiet motor and planetary gears
- Comes with a wide selection of accessories
- Supplied in virtually unbreakable storage case