UJK Air Wedge - Wide 260mm
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
The UJK Air Wedge uses the same principle that air-jacks use to lift large commercial vehicles weighing many tons.
Versatile doesn’t even begin to describe the UJK Air Wedge. Whether you are fitting, fixing or levelling, the UJK Air Wedge makes the job a great deal easier. The UJK Air Wedge is good for lifting something up, pushing something into position or forcing things apart. Made from highly durable, non-marring material and with triple welded seams, the UJK Air Wedge is virtually indestructible. An internal stiffener makes it easy to insert the UJK Air Wedge into a narrow gap. By gently squeezing the bulb, you can make controlled, fine adjustments. Press the release valve to deflate the Air Wedge.
Initially marketed as a tool for holding window frames in place prior to fixing, it is indispensable in many other situations. When fitting a door, a UJK Air Wedge underneath one corner makes it easy to align the hinges. For levelling kitchen appliances or cabinets, use a UJK Air Wedge to lift a fridge or washing machine etc while you make adjustments.
Wide: size 260mm x 145mm, lift 2mm to 85mm, maximum lifting weight 180kg.
- Inflatable shims with dozens of uses
- For fitting, fixing or levelling
- Indispensable second pair of hands
- Slimline, will slide into a 2mm gap
- Hand operated for controlled inflation
- Hard-wearing, non-marring material
- Sealed and glued with TPU and high frequency welding
- Wide: size 260mm x 140mm, lift 2mm to 85mm