Axcaliber Diamond Saw Blade PCD - 190mm x 2.4mm x 30mm 4T
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
Axcaliber PCD Diamond Saw Blades are suitable for handheld circular saws, mitre saws and saw benches
The cutting teeth of polycrystalline diamond (PCD) are far harder with up to 20 times the life of a comparable TCT blade. PCD makes excellent economic sense for professional trade use. Ideal for the construction trade, they will effortlessly cut through fibre cement and cutting gypsum or cement impregnated boards is no problem. Perfect for cutting fibre cement boards and cladding such as "Hardiebacker, HardyPlank board", "Marley Eternit, Cedral Lap board", "Cembrit", "Minerit" etc and compressed concrete panels.
All blades feature resin filled expansion slots to reduce noise while the extra large gullet design improves the waste removal rate, for increased feed speed. Dust extraction is recommended when using these blades.
- Ultra hard, ultra tough polycrystalline diamond (PCD) tips
- Offers high performance and high wear resistance
- Up 20 times lifespan of comparable TCT blades
- PCD tipped blades offer true multi-material use
- Effortless cuts in fibre-cement weatherboard and similar abrasive materials
- Excellent performance in chipboard, MDF plywood
- Resin filled slots for noise reduction
- Precision EDM grinding of tips
- Large gullet for rapid waste removal and increased feed speed