Narex Large Woodworking Adze
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
This European made two-handed adze has a blade width of 70mm. It makes a great tool for carving out wide or deep hollows. Dug-out canoes may come into mind, although rustic and restoration work is probably more likely.
The blade is forged Cr-Mn steel with a carefully hardened cutting edge (HRC 55) for excellent edge retention. The gently curved handle is ash, 620mm long with a natural finish. The blade comes with a polished out-cannel bevel. We recommend honing and polishing the inside of the bevel in order to get the best performance from this tool.
Supplied with a strong leather edge protector.
- European made two-handed adze
- 620mm long ash handle
- Curved edge for carving out hollows
- Blade width of 70mm, forged Cr-Mn steel for strength
- Hardened to HRC 55 for excellent edge retention
- Supplied with leather edge protector
- N.B. To buy this product you must be aged 18 years or over. We will verify your age before despatching the order and this might involve us contacting you for proof of age. The product must also be delivered to, or collected by, a person 18 years or over.