Axminster Workshop Tool and Machine Wax
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
Bare high carbon steel or cast iron and high humidity do not mix. Some may call the resulting metal surface ‘patina’, others would say ’rusty’. Prevention being better than cure, Axminster Tool Protection Wax forms a protective barrier on the bare metal surface of planes, chisels, saws etc. Unlike automotive waxes, Axminster Workshop Tool Protection Wax contains no silicones, which could create gluing or finishing problems. Easy to apply, use a soft cloth, wait a few minutes then give it a quick buff. Supplied in a 20g tin.
N.B. Product label may vary from image.
- Formulated especially for hand tool protection
- Helps prevent oxidation on planes, chisels, saws etc
- Silicone free; will not interfere with gluing or finishing
- Forms a protective barrier on the bare metal surfaces
- Easy to apply using a soft cloth
- Supplied in 20g tin