Easy Wood Tools Mini EASY FINISHER™
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
Easy Wood Mini Easy Tools are designed for smallish turning projects such as small diameter bowls, goblets, wine bottle stoppers and similar sized tasks.
Use the Easy Wood Mini Finisher for making coves, hollows, sweeping curves and final shaping. It comes fitted with a round tip and includes a hex key for the mounting screw.
The 305mm long handle is American Maple with a copper ferrule for strength (the tools have different coloured handles for easy recognition). The 9.5mm square section bar ensures the tool sits flat and steady on the tool rest. With the tool parallel to the floor and cutting at centre height the risk of catches and snatches is virtually eliminated. You don’t need to sharpen these tools. When an edge becomes dull you simply slacken the fixing screw and turn to a fresh edge. Easy Wood Tools’ carbide keeps an edge many, many times longer than HSS. These tools can be used to turn dry or green wood and acrylics.
Overall length of 406mm. The shaft is engraved with the corresponding carbide cutter reference number.
All Easy Wood Tools are 100% made in the USA.
Negative rake tips are available, which work particularly well on acrylics, polyester and resins, as well as producing a fine, smooth finish on timber.
- Use for small bowls, goblets, bottle stoppers, pens etc
- Finisher for coves, hollows, sweeping curves and final shaping
- No need to sharpen; simply rotate cutter to a fresh edge
- Solid carbide tip keeps an edge many, many times longer than HSS
- Use to turn dry or green wood, acrylics and resin
- 9.5mm square section bar ensures the tool sits flat and steady
- American Maple handle with copper ferrule for strength
- Easy Wood Tools are 100% made in the USA