Trend T5EB/MK2 Router (1/4") 230V
Customers Also Viewed
Frequently Bought Together
The Trend T5EB/MK2 is a well-built, easy to handle router with a compact design, relatively low weight and single-handed plunge control. The rotating, three stage plunge limiter is easy to set and helps prevent over-cutting in a single pass.
The powerful 1,000W motor with variable speed control (9,000 to 27,000rpm) will run 1/4" shank cutters up 40mm diameter. The spindle lock makes changing cutters simple. The sliding power switch is conveniently located and the T5EB/MK2 comes with a lock-on clip for use when inverted in a router table. in a router table (Switch compliant to EN 62841-2-17:2017).
The side fence comes with micro adjustment as standard allowing fine tuning in 0.1mm increments for accurate edge rebating, grooving and moulding. The fence rods are 8mm in diameter, 300mm long and pass through the base on 84mm centres. The T5EB/MK2 features the Trend Base Configuration (TBC), making it compatible with a wide range of accessories and jigs.
Supplied with 1/4" collet, 35mm ID clip-in dust spout, trigger lock for router table use, 20mm template guide bush, side fence with fine adjuster and beam trammel attachment.
- 1,000W variable speed motor with full wave electronics
- Micro adjustable side fence with 0.1mm increments
- Lock-On clip for use in a router table
- 3-position turret stop for setting multiple cutting depths
- 35mm ID dust extraction adaptor clips into base
- Beam trammel attachment for routing curves and circles
- Spring loaded spindle lock for easy cutter changes
- Supplied with 1/4" collet, 35mm ID clip-in dust spout, trigger lock for router table use, 20mm template guide bush, side fence with fine adjuster and beam trammel attachment.