Bosch AIZ 32 APT MultiMax Curved Carbide Blade (Starlock)
Customers Also Viewed
Frequently Bought Together
The Starlock AIZ 32 APT MultiMax precision saw blade offers an extended working life when sawing hard materials.
The blade has high-quality carbide teeth that cut through abrasive and hard materials with minimum wear. The rounded cutting edge (Curved-Tec) increases durability by preventing tooth breakage and ensures accurate plunge cuts. The blade will cut through sheet metal, as well as abrasive materials such as epoxy, GRP, CFC, plasterboard, cement-bonded fibreboard and fibreglass, and reinforced plastic.
The Starlock fitting makes it compatible tools taking Starlock, Starlock Plus and Starlock Max and multi-tools with OIS fitting.
- High quality Bosch Multimax precision saw blade
- Extra long lifespan; Width 32mm, cutting depth 40mm
- Easy, smooth and accurate plunge cuts
- Suitable for hard abrasive materials
- Cuts fibreglass, carbon fibre, sheet metal
- Compatible with all oscillating multi-tools with OIS fitting