Axcaliber Mitre Lock Cutter
Customers Also Viewed
Dual purpose cutters which can be used for producing either a neat 90° corner joint or a joint for edge jointing boards together. The interlocking profile ensures trouble free gluing up and improves the strength of the joint. Additionally, it adds a decorative look, ideal when making boxes and drawers. It can also cut extremely strong joints to create panels or table tops.
The corner joint is produced by machining one piece with the inside face flat on the surface of the table and the other piece with the inside vertically against the fence. These cutters should only be used in a router table. Available with 1/4"(6.3mm) or 1/2"(12.7mm) shank. Range of timber thickness: 666229 - 9mm to 13mm, 666230 - 10mm to 18mm, 666231 - 13mm to 25mm.
- Produces either neat 90° corner or glue joints
- Adds a decorative look, ideal when making boxes and drawers
- Cuts extremely strong joints to create panels or table tops
- The interlocking profile ensures trouble free gluing up and improves the strength of the joint
- Manufactured using the very latest technology
- SAE4140 steel shank hardened to Rockwell 45 HRC
- Diamond ground micrograin tungsten carbide tip
- Virtual mirror finish ensures durable, clean cutter
- PTFE coating helps minimise resin build-up
- For use in a router table only