Axminster Engineer Series SC4 Bench Lathe & Floor Stand
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
Package deal comprises Axminster Engineer Series SC4 Bench Lathe and Engineer Series SC4 Floor Stand.
Axminster Engineer Series SC4 Bench Lathe
This compact lathe of very modern design has many convenient facilities ideal for the enthusiastic model engineer, small component manufacturer or in a teaching environment. A very rigid induction hardened cast iron bed with ground slideways gives a high level of precision. The lathe has 510mm between centres, with a 210mm swing over the bed. This model has a 1,000W brushless DC high torque motor giving near silent running. A standard feature is the full electronic speed control with digital readout of spindle speed, accessed by a push button control panel. Included, as standard, are a 4-way indexing tool post with 10mm tool shank capacity, transverse adjustment on the tailstock for taper turning, rear splash guard and a 100mm 3-jaw chuck.
Axminster Engineer Series SC4 Floor Stand
This is the floor stand for the Axminster Engineer Series SC4 lathe. Made from welded steel and incorporating two storage cupboards, this stand complements the lathe very nicely. With just the rear panel to assemble, this stand is nice and easy to put together. Includes drip tray.
- Axminster Engineer Series SC4 Bench Lathe
- High quality lathe suitable for workshop or school use
- Electronically variable spindle speed range of 125-2,000rpm
- 1,000W high torque, brushless motor gives near silent running
- Metric and imperial thread cutting, simple change wheel setting
- Full range of accessories available, tooling, steadies etc.
- Axminster Engineer Series SC4 Floor Stand
- Floor stand for the Axminster Engineer Series SC4 lathe
- Made from welded steel, incorporating two storage cupboards
- This stand complements the lathe very nicely
- Includes drip tray
Buy with confidence
These products are designed and intended to be used by businesses with occasional periods of continuous work. They must be regularly maintained and serviced annually. Guarantee is void when used for industrial use or as part of a production line.
3 Year Guarantee
It's probably the most comprehensive free guarantee ever - look for the icon and put your trust in Axminster. So sure are we of the quality, we cover all parts and labour free of charge for three years.