Axminster Heavy Duty Spring Clamps
Customers Also Bought
Let's face it, in a lot of cases a clamp just needs to hold two parts in place whilst the glue dries, you don't always require something capable of crushing a truck. Spring clamps are easy to position with one hand, fast, firm, relatively inexpensive and more than capable of fulfilling numerous clamping needs. These all-steel, plated clamps have vinyl plastic jaw tips to protect your work-piece. The same coating on the handle makes for comfortable use. Use these clamps for holding workpieces whilst glue dries, temporarily securing a moulding as you nail it in place, in small jigs or just as overgrown bulldog clips. Capacities given are for the clamps fully open and the throat depth.
- Spring action with strong grip
- Fast, firm and relatively inexpensive
- All steel bodies plated against corrosion
- Heavy-duty tempered steel spring for maximum strength
- Plastic-vinyl tips and handles to protect the work and hands