UJK Drill Table & Fence for Pillar Drills
Customers Also Viewed
Frequently Bought Together
Most pillar drills are designed for metal working processes rather than woodworking. This UJK Pillar Drill Table will enhance your pillar drill, supporting the workpiece for better drilling accuracy or delicate sanding or shaping tasks. Made from 26mm thick MDF it features an aluminium extrusion fence with sliding sub faces, a dust port for drum sanding extraction and a flip over length stop for repeat hole positioning. A sacrificial plate protects the centre area.
The fence slides on twin T tracks, into which you can also mount clamps. The sub faces give extra support for long pieces, whilst there is a combined RH/LH scale for the flip over stop.
There are a couple of clever features of note, the sacrificial plate is slightly offset, the whole table is reversible so that an extensive range of machine throat depths can be accommodated. The other lies underneath; there are two bars which have three alternative mounting positions, giving a width range of between 310mm-490mm. There are two toggle clamps with 50mm of adjustment, so almost all pillar drills can have this table mounted. Once the mounts are set to your machine, it takes seconds to lift this table on or off.
One final twist is the optional V block, which bolts in place of the sacrificial plate, allowing cylindrical parts to be drilled. There is a centre hole to allow accurate positioning.
Convert your pillar drill into a machine much better suited to woodworking with this nicely designed table. The drill table fits all Axminster professional Pillar Drills: AP340PD (code: 107704), AT325PD (code: 107705), AT700PD (code: 107706), AT540PD (code: 107707).
- Increases the work area, better support for large woodworking pieces
- Fits all Axminster Profesional Pillar Drills
- Makes drilling safer and more precise
- 26mm MDF table, 595 x 395mm in size
- Full length aluminium fence, adjustable fence plates and repeat stop
- L&R scales and rear dust extraction port
- Reversible to suit a wide range of pillar drills
- Toggle clamp system for ease of fitting or removal
- Two toggle clamps included