UJK Full Length Adjustable Hinge Jig
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
This UJK Full Length Adjustable Hinge Jig is designed for the accurate recessing of hinges in wooden doors and door frames. The jig removes the need to mark out in the conventional way. Setting up is quick and simple, with the hinge itself used directly in setting the jig. The jig greatly speeds up fitting doors with foolproof results.
It comes in two halves for convenient storage and easy transport to site. It can accommodate hinges between 50mm(2") - 127mm(5") long with leaves from 6.5mm to 35mm wide. The jig has four adjustable hinge apertures, (based on a 2-metre door) the positions are 150mm(6") from top; 508mm(20") from top; one in the middle; and 230mm(9") from the base. The overall length of the jig when assembled is 1,815mm (Approx 72").
The jig features an end datum stop, to control the 3mm gap between the top of the door and the frame.
The only additional equipment required is:
A router with a 16mm diameter guide bush, a 12mm diameter straight cutter and two or three bradawls with which to temporarily secure jig to door and the frame.
- Accurately fit hinges in wooden doors and door frames
- Removes the need to mark out
- Set-up is quick and simple, speeds up fitting doors
- Comes in two halves for easy storage and transport
- Accommodates hinges from 50mm to 127mm long
- Hinge leaf sizes from 6.5mm to 35mm wide
- Choice of four hinge positions
- Overall length of the jig when assembled is 1,815mm