Arbortech Mini TURBO Plane Kit & TURBO Plane Blade
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
Package comprises an Arbortech Mini TURBO Plane Kit and an Arbortech TURBO Plane Blade.
Arbortech Mini TURBO Plane Kit
The Arbortech Mini TURBO™ kit is a revolution in wood sculpting. This unique tool fits the Arbortech Power Carving Unit and most 100mm or 115mm angle grinders using the supplied extension adaptor and the Arbortech Mini Carver™. This unique tool is great to use freehand or with guides and templates for accurate repeatable shaping. The compact 50mm blade and 62mm long extension can reach into tight spaces. The precision machined, mini blade has two solid tungsten carbide teeth. These cutting teeth are rotatable, resharpenable and replaceable. The sanding discs and backing pad included with the kit allow final shaping, smoothing and finishing.
The comprehensive kit includes the Mini TURBO™ blade, extension adaptor, brass M10 - M14 threaded adaptor, 3 assorted sanding discs, a rubber backing pad, M5 fixing screws and washers plus Torx and hex drive keys.
Arbortech TURBO Plane Blade
Using this 100mm blade is just like adding a rotary plane to your angle grinder. It removes stock very quickly and leaves a great finish. You can use it on green or seasoned timber. The 3 durable tungsten carbide blades hold their edge for a long time, and a quick whiz with a diamond file quickly restores the edge. The 100mm diameter blade fits the Arbortech Power Carving Unit and most 100mm(4") and 115mm(4.1/2") angle grinders.
- Arbortech Mini TURBO Plane Kit
- Smooth fast cutting action
- Leaves a smooth finish that requires minimal sanding
- 50mm blade with 62mm extension
- Allows greater access for carving hollows etc
- Outstanding for freehand carving of convex and concave shapes
- Supplied with rubber backing pad and sanding discs
- Arbortech TURBO Plane Blade
- 100mm diameter shaping and carving blade
- Rapid freehand wood sculpting, planing and trimming
- Leaves a smooth finish requiring minimal sanding
- Excellent control and balance
- Outstanding for free-formed convex and concave shapes
- Fits the Arbortech Power Carving Unit and most 100mm and 115mm angle grinders