Axminster Non-Clogging Blast Gate with Mounting Bracket
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
Blast gates allow you to control the airflow between a single dust extractor and 2 or more machines. By closing one blast gate and opening another, you can direct the extraction to the machine in use and isolate the others from the system. This ensures maximum efficiency by focusing all available suction where you need it.
The slider of this improved design runs in a groove through the middle of the blast gate body. One side of the slider is solid; the other has a 100mm diameter hole. The result is a non-clogging, self-cleaning blast gate that closes fully when shut.
Another outstanding feature is the integral mounting bracket. One side of the body has 4 mounting points allowing a firm fixing to a wall or side of a machine. This is a strong ABS moulding designed for 100mm diameter flexible extraction hose.
- Non-clogging, self-cleaning blast gate, closes fully when shut
- Latest design with through-slider
- Ensures maximum efficiency by focusing all available suction
- Integral mounting bracket on body with 4 mounting points
- Strong ABS moulding for 100mm diameter flexible hose
- Use to control airflow between an extractor and 2 or more machines
- Direct extraction to the machine in use and isolate others