UJK 20mm Parf Dog Stop Collars (Pkt 2)
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
These simple split stop collars add another level of usefulness to your Parf dogs. Each collar has a 38mm outer diameter and 20mm inner bore. They slide over your Parf dogs forming a temporary hold down. They are particularly useful for instance when biscuit or domino jointing boards. The rear of the board butts up against the Parf dogs with split collars preventing the boards from lifting. The split design will not mark or create burrs on the Parf dog.
Supplied in a pack of two including hex wrench.
- Performs useful hold down function
- Prevents workpiece lifting off the table
- Great help when biscuit or domino jointing
- Clamps onto Parf dog with hex key
- Split design will not damage Parf dog body
- Pack of 2 with hex key