Axcaliber Edge Beading Router Cutters - 1/2" Shank
Customers Also Viewed
Corner beads lighten the appearance of shelves and cabinet edges. These cutters offer a choice of three different profiles with slight variations. These router bits will produce an edge bead with or without a fillet. Alternatively, by making an initial pass on the face and a second pass on the edge 90° to the first; it will create a full corner bead. The bottom-bearing guide ensures an even cut and enables its use on curved work. Large cutters are useful for nosing stair treads for example. For safety and ease of use, we would strongly recommend these cutters use in a router table.
Axcaliber router cutters are high precision tooling, made using advanced technology on multi axis CNC machines. A high shear-cut angle gives them a smooth cutting action and results in a clean finish. The tips are diamond-ground micrograin tungsten carbide. PTFE coating minimises resin build-up.
- Produces simple edge bead or full corner bead
- Larger sizes useful for stair nosing etc
- Bearing guide ensures even cut
- Bearing enables use on curved work
- High shear-cut angle for cleaner finish
- PTFE coating helps cutter to remain free of resin
- 1/2" shank