Axminster Workshop Adjustable Try Square
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
This is a real gem of a square; any woodworker will appreciate this tool. It has a wonderful weighty feel with its 3mm thick solid brass blade and 75 x 38mm brass-faced, laminated bamboo stock. The inner edge of the blade is 105mm long, which is a good size and great for general layouts and machine setup.
Loss of accuracy, due to an accidental knock or drop would render a standard square useless, the only remedy being grinding or filing the blade. This handy square overcomes the problem; two small screws at the base of the stock allow you to adjust and re-calibrate the blade relative to the stock. A fraction of a turn on each is all that is required. This means the square will give you a lifetime of accuracy.
Overall, size 142 x 80mm, blade width 30mm.
- Adjustable square offers a lifetime of accuracy
- Re-calibrate and re-tune any time
- Two small screws adjust blade relative to stock
- 3mm thick x 30mm wide solid brass blade
- Brass-faced, laminated bamboo stock 75 x 38mm
- Most useful size for general layouts and machine setup
- Overall, size 142 x 80mm