Easy Wood Tools Mid-Size EASY ROUGHER™
Customers Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
Easy Wood Mid-Size Easy Tools offer great versatility when it comes to turning bowls, platters, boxes, and other projects. These are the perfect go-to tool.
Use the Easy Wood Mid-Size Easy Rougher removes material quickly, cleanly and efficiently. It comes fitted with a square tip and includes a hex key for the mounting screw. The 350mm long handle is American Maple with a copper ferrule for strength (the tools have different coloured handles for easy recognition). The 9.5mm square section bar ensures the tool sits flat and steady on the tool rest. With the tool parallel to the floor and cutting at centre height the risk of catches and snatches is virtually eliminated. You don’t need to sharpen these tools. When an edge becomes dull you simply slacken the fixing screw and turn to a fresh edge. Easy Wood Tools’ carbide keeps an edge many, many times longer than HSS. These tools can be used to turn dry or green wood and acrylics.
Overall length of 533mm. The shaft is engraved with the corresponding carbide cutter reference number.
All Easy Wood Tools are 100% made in the USA.
Negative rake tips are available, which work particularly well on acrylics, polyester and resins, as well as producing a fine, smooth finish on timber.
- The perfect go-to tool for bowls, platters, boxes and spindles
- Rougher removes material quickly, cleanly and efficiently
- No need to sharpen; simply rotate cutter to a fresh edge
- Solid carbide tip keeps an edge many, many times longer than HSS
- Use to turn dry or green wood, acrylics and resin
- 9.5mm square section bar ensures the tool sits flat and steady
- American Maple handle with copper ferrule for strength
- Easy Wood Tools are 100% made in the USA